Are you getting too many spam calls or texts? Hey! RoboKiller is here to help. I got a subscription to this app for the same reason: to filter the obtrusive calls and emails. But last week, I decided to dump the RoboKiller (temporarily).
Oh! The app was running smoothly. However, why not give the built-in Android spam blocker a chance? So I did.
To all those users who think uninstalling the RoboKiller is all you need to get rid of the app, pause for a moment. Deleting is not enough. You must unsubscribe to the current pack and turn off call forwarding options.
Confused? Don’t be! Keep reading to get all the details on how to remove RoboKiller from Android Smartphones. Let’s start.
Removing RoboKiller Is A 3-Step Process
I have successfully got rid of RoboKiller with 3 steps only. Honestly, it was super-easy and took less than 5 minutes. Let me walk you through the entire process.
1. I Canceled RoboKiller Subscription First
Umm.. you do not want to spend your money on a service you are not using anymore. Right? So, start with unsubscribing your RoboKiller pack. Otherwise, the company will keep charging you.
Here’s what You Need to Do to Cancel RoboKiller Subscription:
- Open App settings.
- Tap on your name.
- Go to subscriptions.
- Select the pack you want to manage.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Tap “Confirm.”
You can unsubscribe RoboKiller from the Play Store as well. Here’s how:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Select menu.
- Access Subscriptions by tapping My Apps & Games.
- Tap RoboKiller Subscription.
- Select Unsubscribe.
- Confirm the action.
2. Next, I Disabled RoboKiller Call Forwarding Service
Yup. I think this is the most crucial step. If you forget to disable the Call Forwarding, you will keep losing the missed calls and voicemails. So, make sure to turn off this service. Here is how to do it:
- Launch the RoboKiller app.
- Tap on More (bottom right-hand corner).
- Go to support.
- Select Help & Feedback
- Choose Disable RoboKiller.
- A message will flash on the screen suggesting you pause the app. But hit on No, I Still Want to Disable.
- Now tap on Turn off Call Forwarding.
- You will get a deactivation code to call off the service.
3. Finally, I Deleted RoboKiller
The last step is even more easy.
- Just touch and hold on to the RoboKiller icon.
- Tap Uninstall and hit Confirm.
The app will be removed from your Android system, too. But if necessary, delete the file from the folder or main app settings later. Getting rid of the backup data associated with RoboKiller from the phone drive is also recommended.
Now restart the phone, and there you go! No trace of RoboKiller at all.
I won’t lie. RoboKiller offers the best service and keeps spam calls and texts out of your way. But do not underestimate the built-in Android spam blocker. It has been a week since I switched to the phone’s spam protector, and well, I am satisfied.
I think this article will be helpful if you are weighing your options to change your spam blocker. Just trust me and explore your options. It won’t hurt, and you can always return to RoboKiller. So, it’s always a win for you.